Lashes After Care
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 24 hours after your lash application.
- Avoid swimming, steam rooms, and hot saunas for the next 48 hours. Extreme heat is not recommended.
- Do NOT use and eyelash curler, perm or tint the extension lashes; this will break down the bond.
- Do NOT use regular or waterproof mascara. Mascara contains conditioning properties and oil which will break down the adhesive.
- Take special care around the eye are. Gently cleanse the eye area and do not scrub or rub your eyes. Avoid any type of oil based cleanser.
- Do NOT sleep on your lashes they will get bended.
- When taking a shower leave the air vent or the bathroom door open. The steam will loosen up the bonding glue.
- The longevity of the lashes is different with everyone due to lifestyle, after care, and nature of the natural lashes.